After Troy has given my the Versatile Blogger award. Thanks Hektor! But now I have to tell you seven things about myself, which is a bit difficult.
1. I am a serious chocoholic. Never offer me chocolate, because I will never turn it down.
2. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong country. I am obsessed with British comedy, music, writers, tea, and practically every other aspect of England's culture. It is my dream to one day live there. I have had multiple people mistake me as an English tourist; I think that's because I've unconsciously picked up a slight accent from watching too much British television.
3. I am ridiculously French and ridiculously Irish, which is an odd combination for someone ridiculously English at heart. As a matter of fact, my grandmother traced back our family tree, and it turns out I'm related to King Louis 16. You know, the one that got beheaded. One of his cousins saw the revolution coming and escaped France to Ireland.
4. I was a ballet dancer for 10 years, from ages 8 to 18.
5. The show Grey's Anatomy is my guilty pleasure. And I may only be revealing this because the season finale is on as I am writing this, and I'm having trouble deciding what else to say about myself that doesn't have to do with writing or books. Also America's Next Top Model.
6. I played the french horn in middle school, which was quite damaging to my social life. I now play a bit the guitar and the ukulele, which is much cooler and more fun.
7. I am a vegetarian and do yoga.
I am now supposed to award some other bloggers with this award, but I have no idea who to give it to because you are all so awesome! :)