Saturday, May 10, 2014

A Summer of Flash Fiction

Due to the lack of me having an actual writing schedule, I have decided to do what I’m calling “A Summer of Flash Fiction” this June, July, and August. By writing a posting one short piece of flash fiction every single week for those three months (that is 14 pieces total), I hope to build a nice writing habit of getting at least 2000 words in each week. This will, theoretically, get me in the habit of writing daily, evolving into a steady writing schedule of at least 1000 words each day. Because I work full time and have just graduated from college, I have not had the time to write as often as I would like. So I’m making the time. Look forward to one short story every Sunday this summer. Your input on the writing is welcome, and you are also welcome to join and post your own short story every week this summer!

Thanks!
Aimee

1 comment: