Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Books Are Keeping Me Busy

As they should be, seeing as I'm supposedly a self-proclaimed writer and all.

Speaking of which, read this excellent article from TIME about how reading literature improves our ability to empathize with others.

I'll be getting back into the blogging swing of things slowly and surely, though work and college and writing and life certainly hold more sway over my whims that does this book blog. Be prepared to hear about some excellent (and not so excellent) books from me with my up-coming end-of-July "Books I've Read in the Past Seven Months" (which equates to about my previously normal month's worth of reading due to my being extremely swamped in other matters), followed by my further "Books I've Read This Month" posts at the end of each following month, IWSG posts the first Wednesday of every month, and as many reviews as I can get to scattered throughout. Don't expect more than that, though, as my writing is, of course, the thing to which I devote every free second of my free time.

Free time. Good joke.

Peace, Aimee

4 comments:

  1. It's really cool to see a post from you again!


    I totally understand, Aimee. Sometimes you have to pick and choose priorities. When I was in college, there was a ton of stuff that I had to put on the backburner. But then, I graduated (!) and suddenly I had more free time. It will happen. :)

    Looking forward to your posts when you're ready! :)

    ReplyDelete