Here We Go A-NaNo-ing

Alright fellow writers—it's time for NaNoWriMo. I tried participating the past two years, failing miserably. But this year I am determined to finally hit the 50,000 word mark in a month. I have a safety net of the FaceBook Nerdfighters (because I have to admit I am quite the nerd), as well as the lovely folks over on the Bransforums, but I would love the support of my fellow bloggers to keep me accountable for my word counts! I've had trouble in the past meeting the daily goal, and all those unwritten words add up to the point of no return, where it is impossible to finish the 50K by the end of the month.

Who else is participating in NaNoWriMo this year? You can find my NaNo profile here if you'd like to add me. Thanks!

Peace, Aimee

4 comments:

  1. I WAS going to, but then I chickened out. But, on the plus side, this is the first year I've even considered it, so maybe next year I'll have gotten over my chickening out. :)

    I'm going to cheer you on, though, Aimee! I know you can do it - you go! Get those 50,000 words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Even when you fail, it's amazing how much work gets done. This will be my third year participating, and I've only won once. I'm due to win again, so I'm going to do my best to make it happen.

    Good luck to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck, Aimee! I could never do NaNo myself, but I admire those who do.

    ReplyDelete