Chocolate Blogfest!


I am a chocoholic in the truest sense of the word. I find it difficult to go one day without chocolate. However, I am also practical about my addiction, if that is possible. I put a chocolate Carnation Instant Breakfast into my coffee every morning. Delicious, creamy, chocolatey, plus with your recommended daily vitamins! I highly suggest my fellow chocoholics try it. This may or may not satisfy my chocolate craving for the day, depending on my mood. I will also eat a chocolate protein bar after a run to keep fit, which helps a bit.

But at the end of the day, if I still need some chocolate, I will grab a handful of Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate chips. The darker the better! 72% is my favorite, no matter the brand.

I have perfected my brownie recipe, and I have tried numerous truffle recipes, my favorite being the dark chocolate whiskey truffle. Yum!

What's your chocolate?

Peace, Aimee (click the 'peace' link to view my own blogfest, which I am hosting on September 21st)

14 comments:

  1. I love chocolate and coffee together, and I love the dark stuff, too. Yummy, Aimee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree! Coffee and chocolate make a great pair. I especially love a good cappuccino with a small piece of dark chocolate. I think I'm partial to any dark chocolate from Ecuador.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... chocolate brownies, always a good thing. Any chance on a batch of those perfected brownies for your readers huh? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate protein bars are good and you don't feel quite as guilty after scarfing one down!
    Catherine Stine’s Idea City

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought about putting Carnation breakfast in my coffee. I might have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sometimes put a packet of hot chocolate mix in my coffee. I'll have to try the Carnation's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The chocolate chips thing is a good way to get a quick fix. I've done that before!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Instant breakfast in your coffee? Never heard of that before.
    I went with the peanut butter and chocolate today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might try that Carnation in my coffee. I'm always hurrying at breakfast because I try to sleep an extra five minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mars Bars are the food of the Gods.

    But if you want a great chocolate dessert, find the recipe for Nigella Lawson's raspberry chocolate pavlova. It is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You must be a true choco-holic if you start your day off. Couldn't imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I drink a chocolate instant breakfast every morning, but with milk. I don't drink coffee but I wonder how it would taste with hot water? I'll have to try it. Thanks for joining the blogfest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmmmmm.

    I can't answer this question, because I really can't handle the chocolate thing. If I talk about what I like, I'll go get it in seconds.

    Mmmmmm. Chocolate.

    Thanks for the quick chocolate break, though. It's okay to have a moment to think about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

    Makanan Yang Mampu Mengatasi Susah Tidur
    Obat Insomnia Akut Terapi Susah Tidur
    Cara Meningkatkan Gairah Secara Alami
    Obat Yang Paling Aman Dalam Menghilangkan Penyakit Jantung
    Obat Herbal Syaraf Kejepit Di Pundak

    ReplyDelete