Saturday, April 7, 2012

Gun Seller, The

Did you know Hugh Laurie wrote a book? I knew Hugh Laurie wrote a book! As a matter of fact, I read this book long before I read Stephen Fry's. Half of the comedic pair of Fry and Laurie, Hugh Laurie, best known in America for the television medical drama House, wrote this novel, which is a spoof of the spy genre.

When Thomas Lang is offered tons of money to kill an American businessman, he decides murder is not for him and warns the victim that someone is out to kill him. This causes some CIA agents, terrorists, and an arms-dealer on his tail. He must avoid an international bloodbath and save a femme fatale. It's hilarious and action-packed. Fry fans, Laurie fans, mystery fans, and comedy fans will adore it.

Peace, Aimee

6 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about this book. I'll bump it a little higher up the queue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds fun. i'll have to look it up, i do love fry and laurie and laurie especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea! But I am a Hugh Laurie fan so I can't wait to check it out!
    I'm just swinging by from A to Z, and I'm a new follower.
    It's nice to meet you!

    www.diaryofasquaretoothedgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...I'm hopping over from the A to Z challenge. Lovely post...good luck with the challenge.

    Donna L Martin
    www.donasdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun book. I'll have to keep my eyes open for this one.

    ReplyDelete