Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 2011

This month, there is no theme, and there is also not going to be a contest. The Shakespeare sonnet contest is still going on, though, and I hope more people will participate! The last day to submit is Sunday 4 December 2011. Here are the details.

However, I am still having a Blog Book Club this month. The book is Life of Pi by Yann Martel. It is by far my favorite book ever, and since I haven't reread it in a long time, I've decided to reread it this month and discuss it here on my blog on Thursday 29 December 2011. Please join me in reading this lovely book and post about it on your own blog, or just join in on the conversation in the comments section that day!

I also have some other blog posts for this month, so look forward to that. :)

Peace, Aimee

1 comment: