Saturday, October 22, 2011

Important Update!

Going to school and working at the same time is very time-consuming. With only the weekends to do homework and have a social life (haha), I'm finding it extremely difficult to make the time to write. As you can tell by my blog, I've had to cut down on some fun things in order to make room to do the things that are the most important to me. I will not be shutting down this blog, but I will not be posting regularly. I will continue to post the Books I Read This Month, at least until the end of the year (since I have a 100 books in a year goal), and I will still have the Blog Book Club and the themed writing contests for November and December. In 2012, however, I have not officially decided what I'm going to do with this blog. Until then, please participate in the Blog Book Club and the writing contests. If I do not get enough participants, I may have to put this blog into hibernation for a while until my schedule calms down.

Because I have not received enough submissions for the Dinosaur contests, I am extending the contest another week. The last to submit will be Monday 31 October 2011, Halloween. This means I will announce the winner on Friday 4 November 2011, after I announce the next blog book club and writing contest. If you haven't noticed, I have changed the prize from a 1000 word critique to a 2000 word critique to encourage more submissions. Click here for the contest guidelines. I would love it if you would join in on the fun!

Thanks for bearing with me.

Peace, Aimee

4 comments: