Monday, September 12, 2011

List of Peace Blogfest September 2011 Participants

Here is the list of people who have signed up for the Peace Blogfest so far. You can still sign up until 18 September 2011, so please, go here and sign up!

You can use this list to follow the participants or to read their posts when the 19th-21st arrives!

Emily Henard at Owls In Trees
Hektor Karl at After Troy
Caitlin Nicoll at Logically
J.C. Martin at Fighter Writer
L.G. Smith at Bards and Prophets
Jennifer Hoffine at YA Audiobook Addict
Trisha at WORD+STUFF
S.B. Stewart-Laing at Writing the Other
Sam de la Pena at Sam de la Pena
msmouse7 at Ms. Mouse Cleans House
Lorna at Lorna's Voice

And me, of course!

Peace, Aimee

4 comments:

  1. The title of your blog makes me think that you are a fan of James Joyce. Are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only read Ulysses and A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, but the latter book is one of my favorites, and Stephen Daedalus is the character in all of literature with whom I can relate the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to pass along that I've given you The Versatile Blogger award! For more info, you can visit my post here: http://quidforquill.wordpress.com/2011/09/13/first-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete