Tag, You're It!

Gosh I run slow. Magpie tagged me, so now I have to answer these silly questions.

Do you think you are hot?
I'm going to say average. Way to ease into this quizzical chain mail with such an unnecessary and unusual question.

Upload a pic or wallpaper you're using:


This is my laptop wallpaper. Yes, I know, I'm a hippie.

When was the last time you ate chicken?
I became a vegetarian in January of this year. So, what is that? Six months ago?

What were you thinking while doing this?
I was thinking: can I just not do this? Does it even have a purpose?

What song/songs have you listened to recently?
I've been pretty much listening to this song over and over for the past week.


Do you have any nicknames?
I was called Aimo Star in elementary school. I have no idea where it came from. My dad calls me Aimee Bea. My middle name is Beatrice, obviously, and I love it and wish people would call me that sometimes. But everyone just calls me by, you know, my name. Aimee.

Tag 5 blogger buddies.
I'm going to be nice and not do this part. You're welcome!

Peace, Aimee

4 comments: